On January 21, 2022, the LEONI Business Group Industrial Solutions was acquired by BizLink Holding Inc.. This also includes our business activities in the market Machinery & Sensors.
This website [hosted at leoni.com] remains available until 21 July 2022.
Our business will continue as usual under a new name. You will be able to reach your contact persons as usual using the contact details you are familiar with.
Temperatures up to 1,250 °C
Depending on requirement and area of application, we will develop and produce high temperature resistant special cables for you that are designed for safe operation at temperatures of up to 1,250 °C. Tailored to your application, we will select the materials that in the best possible way match the property profile required by your specified temperature range. These include silicone, fluoropolymers, glass fiber and ceramic-based insulation materials.
Advantages at a glance:
- Silicone cables
- outstanding electrical and fire resistant properties
- extremely flexible at both low and high temperatures
- High temperature cables made of fluoropolymers
- resistance to constant temperatures of up to 260 °C
- resistant to oil and chemicals (acids and alkaline solutions)
- flame retardant and low-smoke
- Insulation materials made of glass fiber, mica and ceramic-based ones
- suited to temperatures of up to 1,250 °C
- good mechanical strength
- high resistance to ageing